Who Are We? Why Us?
1. Who is Shade Comforts, Inc?
Design-Manufacturing-Build contractor of custom, cable-tensioned shade fabric structures for organizations since 2005
2. What’s your “Single Vendor Solution?”
- site visits to assess needs
- custom design
- site-specific footings & structures engineering
- in-plant fabrication & powder coating
- structure shipping & unloading
- footing construction & structure erection
- warranty servicing
3. Where are your services available?
Serving only American organizations with projects in:
- California: design, engineering, in-plant fabrication, & construction
- NorCal office in Benicia, CA (35 miles NE of San Francisco)
- SoCal office in Temecula (55 miles N of San Diego)
- All states: design, engineering, & in-plant fabrication
4. Why entrust my project to you?
- Proven premier quality. See shade structure projects we did!
- Specified by top AEC design firms
- Single Vendor Solutions ensure satisfaction
- CA Contractor (Lic. #881893) Gen’l Building & Awnings
- DIR Reg. #1000020770
- Los Angeles fabricators’ license
5. What types of organizations do you serve?
Commercial, industrial, municipal, religious, educational, associations, charitable, state, federal, military, etc. Services not available for single residences.
6. Who has your structures? (Click Links for Project Details)
South Bay Waste Mgmt Authority
Sacramento Municipal Utility District
Mountain Shadows Community Homes
Rancho Solano Homeowners Assn.
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group
7. What do your structures cost?
Our structures are customized to each unique need. Installed prices depend upon structure design, size and site-specific conditions affecting construction. Prices begin at $50,000 (includes engineering, in-plant fabrication, freight, footings construction, & structure erection). Minimum project size is 1,200 square feet.
Shade Comforts, Inc.
Benicia CA 94510