This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.shadecomforts.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It explains the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site,how it is used and with whom it may be shared
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use & Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us on the Inquiry Form such as name, organization name, phone number, email address, city, state, zip code, how you heard of us,questions/comments, etc. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any
– Change/correct any data we have about you
– Have us delete any data we have about you
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Shade Comforts, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. We take precautions to protect your information. The information you provide on the Inquiry Form is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information) requiring encryption and secure transmission.
The information you provide on the Inquiry Form is protected offline. Only employees who need the information to respond to your inquiry have access to the information you provide.
The computers servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.